Community Support/Care Management
The Community Support Program at CenterPointe meets the Nebraska State Medicaid and Department of Health and Human Services service definitions for the Community Support Level of Care. Community support workers provide direct rehabilitation and support services in the community with the intention of supporting the individual to maintain stable community living and preventing exacerbation of their mental illness and admission to higher levels of care.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (with some flexibility into evening hours).
- Must have an SPMI and/or SA diagnosis.
- Must have a comprehensive assessment completed within the last 12 months with deficits in 2 or the three following areas
- Social skills
- Activities of daily living
- Meet with the Care Manager a minimum of 3 times a month for a total of 3 hours
- Apply for various resources i.e. Snap, Medicaid, etc.
- Assist with applying for/keeping rental assistance programs
- Provide active rehabilitation and support interventions that will enable the individual to reside in their community. The interventions will focus on activities of daily living, budgeting, medication adherence and self-administration, relapse prevention, social skills, and other independent living skills the individual is unable to complete due to symptoms of their diagnosis.
To obtain a Care Manager, a Comprehensive Assessment must be completed by a therapist recommending Community Support/Case Management. These referrals can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.