CenterPointe is constantly pushing the boundaries to find better ways to help people get better, sooner, for longer. We know that meeting basic needs, like housing, is pivotal for one’s recovery journey.
We believe in a housing first model. Supportive services may include care management, recovery support, peer support, psychiatric services, outpatient, and primary care services.
CenterPointe is an agency in the Lincoln Continuum of Care (CoC). The Lincoln CoC is a network of agencies and housing providers all working towards a common goal that offer housing interventions to individuals experiencing homelessness. CenterPointe offers housing assistance to individuals identified by the Lincoln CoC.
Homeless (i.e. living in a place not meant for human habitation [streets, shelter, vehicle, etc.] or fleeing domestic violence (DV).
- CenterPointe is NOT able to house a youth that is not homeless, but other housing providers in the CoC may be able to house them under this criteria.
- An All Doors Lead Home (ADLH) assessment is needed if the above criteria is not met and entered into the Nebraska Homeless Information Management System (NMIS), which is utilized to determine an individual's vulnerability score.
- They will not qualify for CoC funded Housing Programs at CenterPointe
- CenterPointe can complete an ADLH assessment to determine an individual’s vulnerability score
Contact email@example.com for an ADLH housing assessment
Please include your name, contact information (phone, email, etc), your date of birth, and your current living situation.
- Individuals must check in a minimum of every 2 weeks
- Coordinated Entry (CE) for individuals identified for housing opportunities
- Once identified, the housing provider attempts to engage the individual through outreach efforts and collect needed documents to verify eligibility.
CenterPointe’s CenterPlace apartments, located in our Campus for Health and WellBeing, is a low-income housing tax credit property (LIHTC) available to those who meet income eligibility. One does not need to be enrolled in CenterPointe services to qualify.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-475-5161 ext 342 for more information.