Parenting Education and Support Group
This group supports parents of children experiencing difficulties at home. This group provides skills to:
- Improve communication
- Manage conflict in your home
- Foster a better relationship with your adolescent child
It is a safe space to talk to others who understand the challenges and emotions that you are dealing with every day.
Mondays 5:30-6:30pm at the CenterPointe Campus for Health & WellBeing, 2202 S. 11th St. Lincoln, NE 68502.
This group is open to the public and begins January 22nd
Join us for SMART Recovery meetings to receive mutual help in addiction recovery.
SMART Recovery can help with:
- Building and maintaining motivation
- Coping with urges or substance cravings
- Managing thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Living a balanced life
Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm at the CenterPointe Campus for Health & WellBeing, 2202 S. 11th St. Lincoln, NE 68502
SMART Recovery meetings are open to the public